We respect your right to privacy and have put in place security measures for your personal data, along with ensuring that your personal data is managed in accordance with applicable data privacy regulations.
The principles set out in this Privacy Notice apply to all instances in which Riverhood receives your personal data as a Data Controller for the purposes described in this notice. Those purposes are processing of data in order to participate in the various activities available on this website or as mentioned below.
Your privacy is important to us, and it is Riverhood’s policy to respect your privacy regarding any information we may collect while operating our websites. Accordingly, we have developed this Policy in order for you to understand how we collect, use, communicate and disclose and make use of personal information. We ensure the following:
- We will collect and use personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, wherever appropriate.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
WHAT INFORMATION WE COLLECT
The personal data that we collect through this website is only collected once we have your consent to do so, or if it is needed to provide (and improve) our service to you.
Where personal data is collected on the website, we will give details on why your personal information is needed and how it will be used, unless it’s obvious.
- a) Information you provide us with
When using the site, you may provide personal data that we collect. Examples of personal data include name, email address, postcode, and billing information. You may provide us with Personal Data in various ways on our website, for example, when you subscribe to one of our newsletters or fill out the form on our /contact-us page.
- b) Automatically collected information
When a user visits our website, we automatically collect information from the user’s device, using various technology such as cookies. Examples of automatically collected information include: IP address, web browser, device type, and the web pages/websites visited before using the site. We may also use technology to collect information regarding a user’s interaction with email messages that we send out, such as open & click data.
- c) Information from other sources
We may collect information, including personal data, from third parties and sources, such as our partners, advertisers, and integrated services. If we associate or combine information from other sources with Personal Data that we collect through this website, we will treat this information as Personal Data in accordance with this policy.
HOW WE USE THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We use the information we collect for a variety of ways in providing our service, including the following:
- a) Operations
We use the information to operate and enhance all features of this website, to provide services and information requested by visitors of the website.
- b) Improvements to the website
We use the information to understand and analyze the preferences and user behavior of visitors to this website. This allows us to improve the functionality of the service we provide and develop new services and features. All data used for this purpose is processed in an anonymized form.
- c) Communications
We may use contact information to contact users of the website for administrative purposes, and with updates relating to the products and services we offer. You have the ability to opt-out of any promotional communication as per the section below, under ‘Your Rights.
- d) Cookies and Tracking Technology
We use automatically-collected information and other information collected on this website through cookies and similar tracking technology. This helps us to personalize our service, such as:
- Remembering a user’s information inputted on the website in previous visits, so that the user will not have to re-enter the information during subsequent visits
- Provide personalized advertisements, content, and information
- Monitor and analyze the effectiveness of the website and third-party marketing activities
- Monitor aggregate site usage metrics such as the total number of visitors to the website or pages viewed
- Track your entries and submissions on the website.
TERMS & CONDITION
By accessing the website at https://riverhood.in/ you are agreeing to be bound by these website Terms and Conditions, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with these terms and conditions. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this website are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
Riverhood does not guarantee the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the material provided on its Internet website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall Riverhood or its partners be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Riverhood’s Internet site.
- Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on Riverhood’s website could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Riverhood does not guarantee that any of the materials on its website are accurate, complete, or current. Riverhood may make changes to the materials contained on its website at any time without notice. Riverhood does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
Riverhood has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Riverhood of the site. Use of any such linked website is at the user’s own risk.
- Governing Law
Any claim relating to Riverhood’s website shall be governed by the laws without regard to the conflict of law provisions.
General Terms and Conditions are applicable to the use of a website.
Cookies are files with a small amount of data, which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a website and stored on your computer’s hard drive.
Like many sites, we use “cookies” to collect information. You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Site.